News & Information
- The Third-Sunday Fellowship will be in Aliceville, Alabama February 18, 2018 with the Aliceville church of Christ hosting. A sign-up sheet will be in the foyer for those who will be riding the bus. The Address is 629 3rd Avenue N. W., Aliceville, AL 35442.
- The Ladies’ Bible Class will meet February 4, and February 11, 2018 at four o’ clock. All women of the congregation are encouraged to plan to attend and participate.
- The training class for brothers of the church, as well as other men and male youth desiring to become effective workers in the Lord’s Church, will meet at four o’ clock on February 4, and February 11 , 2018.
- The regular elders’ meeting is scheduled for three o’clock on February 4, and February 11, 2018.
- The Ladies’ Fellowship for Friday night will be February 16, 2018 in the Fellowship Hall from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Our host for February will be Vanessa Adams. All Ladies are encouraged to come out and be a part of this fellowship and invite your relatives and friends to accompany you. A sign-up sheet will be in the foyer. In order to have a variety of food on our menu, please be thinking about the food item or items you would like to bring and place them on the sheet next to your name.
- Bible Study every Wednesday at 10:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- The elders and deacons would like to thank all of the members of the church for their cooperation in getting the information together for our directory. If your family has not received a church directory, please contact one of the elders or deacons.
- The Area-Wide Youth meeting will tentatively be February 18, 2018. Our host congregation will be the Mercedes Drive church of Christ located at 17303 Highway 11 North, Vance, AL 35490. If there is a change, we will note it in the weekly bulletin.
- Special Prayers: Sherneneyle Jones ………Sherneneyle is Sister Annie Jones’ daughter and Raymond Jones’ sister. She had surgery Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at DCH (Northport). This was her third surgery since December 5th of last year. The surgery went well and she is recovering in ICU.The family is requesting that any member that can pay her a visit to do so in order to cheer her up. They are also requesting our continued prayers for her healing. Carla Thomas………………On Wednesday Carla’s husband was very sick. She is asking that all of us pray for his healing. Special prayers go out to all those who have been out sick and to those who are still out .
- We, the Westside church of Christ family, would like to extend our love, sympathy, and prayers to all of our members who lost their loved ones last year. We will continue to keep you in our prayers and may God give you the strength that you need to move on through this year.
- The Fourth-Sunday singing for February will be in Birmingham, Alabama. The Ensley church of Christ will be hosting. The address is 1001 Dugan Avenue, Birmingham, Alabama 35214.