News & Information
- The Ladies’ Bible Class will meet January 5 and January 12 at four o’ clock. The lesson continues on ” The Kings of Israel.” All women of the congregation are encouraged to plan to attend and participate.
- The training class for brothers of the church, as well as other men and male youth desiring to become effective workers in the Lord’s Church, will meet January 5 and January 12 at four o’clock.
- The regular elders’ meeting for January will be at three o’clock on January 5 and January 12, 2020.
- Bible study each Wednesday morning at 10:00 am and each Wednesday evening at 7:00 pm.
- The Ladies’ Friday Night Fellowship for January will be January 17, 2020 in the Fellowship Hall starting at 6:30 p.m. The menu will be “Soup & Sandwich.” Please sign the list in the foyer along with the items you would like to bring. Vanessa Adams will be our hostess.
- The Winfield Church of Christ is having their “Men’s Day” program January 25, 2020 from 9:30 am – Noon. The theme is “Equipping the Man in the Mirror!” The speaker is Lonnie Jones, LPC. Lunch will be provided. The address is 151 Apache Street, Winfield, AL 35594. A schedule of the meeting is on the bulletin board.
- The Third-Sunday Fellowship for January will be hosted by the Tenth Avenue Church of Christ in Columbus, MS on January 19, 2020. The address is 1828 10th Avenue North, Columbus, MS 39701. A sign-up sheet will be in the foyer.
- The Fourth-Sunday Singing for January will be in Birmingham, AL at the Collegeville church of Christ. The singing will began at 3 p.m. The address is 3301 32nd Street North, Birmingham, AL 35207.
- The Westside church radio program is back on the air. The program may be heard on Sunday mornings on WWPG (FM 104.3) at 9:00 o’clock. Invite your family and friends to listen.
- Special prayers for all who have lost loved ones, for those who have been in the hospital, for those who have had surgery, for those who are at home sick, and for those who know someone who is sick.
- May God bless each and every one of us with the blessings we stand in need of according to His will as the old year goes out and the new year approaches.